Wednesday, February 13

Improvised Top Ramen Curry Noodles

Most of them like Maggie noodles but I am a great fan of Top Ramen Curry noodles. It is spicy and tasty, very flavorful. I improvise it by adding few vegetables and herbs like curry leaves and cilantro. My daughter loves it, especially the vegetables in it.

Here is the recipe:


1 medium potato julienned
1 medium tomato julienned
1 carrot julienned
2 small green chillies chopped fine
few curry leaves chopped finely
1 tbsp cilantro chopped finely
1 packet Top Ramen curry noodles along with its spice packet.
1/2 tbsp oil
Little salt as per your taste

Heat oil in a wide pan and to that add green chillies and other vegetables. Sprinkle little salt over them, cover and cook until the vegetables are tender. Add just enough water and pour the spice powder from the packet. (I never measure water just eyeball it. You can use the same amount of water that you use while making these noodles.) Let it come to a boil, then add the noodles and let it cook until the noodles are cooked. If it still has little water, that is fine it tastes great. Serve it hot. Enjoy.


Sending this to Vanamala for her "Kid's Food Event" at My Kitchen World.

9 comments:

Asha said...

I love it. I like Maggie Masala and curry flavored Noodles too, great entry!:))

DK said...

I LOVE noodles and talking about Maggie never fails to bring that reflexive drool on my mouth..Only after seeing ur post, did i remeber with shock that I dint make it at all after marriage..leaving to the market imm :)

Luks 'yummo'

Doushura said...

I read this article
here

Malabei said...

See here

Sagari said...

love the curryyyyyy noodles with potatoes hima

Uma said...

Looks Yummy, Hima! I like the bowl too! It's beautiful!

Daily Meals said...

Never tried it with potato. Looks delicious Hima! Nice entry.

Swaroopa said...

looks gr8! thanx 4 sharing...

nalakitchen said...

Hima

Looks delicious !!! Thanks for participating

BTW , I like the bowl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More