Saturday, August 25

Notice for "WYF - Snacks"

Hi all,

This is an important notice with regarding to the WYF-Snacks event. Please note that the last date to send in your entries is SEPTEMBER 25th. I think some of them mis-took it as this month 25th. So you all have plenty of time to send in your entries. And also you may send in any number of snacks that you love to have at snack time. It need not be one and only one snack thats your favorite. I hope this will calm, cool and encourage some of my co-bloggers to send in their delicious snacks my way... Enjoy..

7 comments:

Kumudha said...

I just saw Jaangiri and some other yummy dishes ...

You have some wonderful recipes here!

Latha Narasimhan said...

Thanks hima! 25th sep is Ok for me. I can send a few entries. I am just learning to get around this maze called blogosphere! :))

Bharathy said...

Tralala...Thatz me confusion lady!!!I have posted my snack!Yet to email you,Hima..weekends are with a slower connectivity..:)

Happy cook said...

ok one of these days i am going to post one of the snacks i like

Bharathy said...

Hima...did you receive my entry??

TBC said...

Hima,
I've sent you my entry for the event. Hope you receive it. Please check your spam folder...that's where it'll be!:-)

Nags said...

good luck with the round up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More